About Kenyan Community International Church, Seattle
Thank you for visiting our Website. As a Church, we want to give you the opportunity to stay in touch with our members and our activities. If you are not familiar with our church and your first contact with us is online: We would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to help.
As people called by God, we gather to praise God, listen to him, and respond. We nurture each other in faith and obedience to Christ.
We love and care for one another as God's people. We commit ourselves to serve and to tell others about Jesus. We pursue God's justice and peace in every area of life.
KCIC is a Non-denominational congregation, bringing together Christians of all backgrounds.
1. To spread and preach the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Bible being the only and all sufficient rule of faith and practice;
2. To evangelize and take the gospel to the streets and the door posts of all people with special emphasis for the ethnic minorities with emphasis on immigrants of Kenyan heritage.
3. To unite the people of different nations with the love and Spirit of God;
4. To promote and conduct charitable, benevolent, philanthropic and social work;
5. To make bridges in the world with the gospel, tangible and monetary help.
6. To ordain and license men and women to the Gospel ministry and to send missionaries according to the standards set by the New Testament;
7. To establish an Evangelical Christian Church for fellowship and worship;
9. To help the poor and needy people in third world countries;
10. To establish Sunday School, youth, men and women ministries;
11. To train Christian leaders;
12. To provide a counseling service to troubled Christians and non-Christians;
13. To guide and train Christians in church-related ministries for part-time or full-time service or for lay, marketplace and clergy leadership;
14. To conduct public or private meetings of religious and evangelistic nature;
15. To collect, solicit and accept funds under the IRS 501 C (3) guidelines or other subscriptions for carrying on the work;